I have the best husband in all of the world!! I thought since Ryland got his own post, Mark should have one too! When I pitched him this whole “full-time photography” thing, he was right behind me every step of the way…even though I do have thousands of dollars sitting with Sallie Mae due to my Master’s degree. :-) In my former life, I was a middle school math teacher and LOVED it!!! I would go back to teaching in a heartbeat, but I love the creativity, freedom, and challenges that come with running your own business. OK, enough about me, this is about Mark. Here is a recent picture of him and the top 10 reasons why he is the best husband in the world!!
10 Reason Why I Love My Husband:
1. He is a wonderful daddy!! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect dad for my son…he loves to be around Ryland, play games with him, read him books and take him to sporting events.
2. He is supportive of me, my business and my dreams.
3. He keeps me safe. I get an overwhelming sense of safety anytime he is around, which makes me feel relaxed.
4. He is loving. He has one of the most loving souls in the world!! He loves to give me hugs.
5. He is funny (in a Mark Doolittle kind of way). Those of you who know Mark will know what I am talking about. :-)
6. He is handsome. I mean, come on, look at that picture.
7. He is a Christian. We finally found a church that we enjoy attending together, as a family. It makes me so happy to have that connection.
8. He is a hard-worker. He is very dedicated to his job and does it VERY well. Someday, he will be CEO of the whole production.
9. He is a great communicator. One of the biggest pieces in a marriage is communication. While I am not the best at this, he is excellent, which helps me open up and work through any obsticles that may arise.
10. He is caring, thoughtful and understanding. He understands when I need a break, need help with cleaning the house, or just time to take a nap. He makes the time to let me do my thing (usually a pedicure/manicure). :-)
I LOVE YOU, MARK!